Learn how to use powerful and psychologically-valid techniques to develop memorable and engaging characters.
- Learn how audiences identify more deeply and engage with characters that have been fully psychologically developed.
- Discover how to bring your characters to life, using the “Big Five” personality traits
- Find out why belief systems and your character’s moral development lie at the heart of their character transformation
- Understand the role of motivations and emotions in a character’s journey
- Explore the relationship between your character’s journey and typical human life-course development
- Practical exercises to bring your characters to life on the page
Bring along character ideas to workshop in this session with Kira-Anne Pelican and you’ll be guaranteed to gain greater insights into their psyche.
*Filmed at LSF2016