We don’t just run seminars, we inject rocket fuel into the hearts, minds and souls of people so that they can be fully and creatively self expressed.
Welcome to LSF Incubate…
Ealing Studios, you… Seven writers, unlimited coffee and an world class tutor
LSFIncubate is the next logical step for screenwriters who want to get more focused, intimate and intensive experience in specific areas of their craft, art and career.
- Never more than eight in the group
- Hyper targeted classes with clear and specific outcomes
- World class and passionate trainers
- Unlimited tea, coffee, biscuits and fruit
- Based at Ealing Studios in West London
- Access to kitchen and fridge to store food
In everything we do, we pay particular attention to…
- Community – We are in this together and can and SHOULD support and help each other.
- Value – We strive to keep the costs down on everything we do and offer.
- Action – We don’t just run events, we want to create powerful outcomes through YOU taking action.
- Inspiration – Buckle up!
Consider us your partners on your own creative journey.
LSF Incubate: First Draft. A three month mentor led program to write your first, polished draft (July 20th to Oct 12th)
A three month workshop with intensive training and development weekends alongside mentoring and reading. Maximum of eight writers.
SOLD OUT… Turn your great ideas into fully structured, beat by beat, detailed blueprints so that you can easily hit that five pages a day first draft in a month. Have them rigorously interrogated at every stage to ensure they remain produceable and genre clear.
SOLD OUT… Are your great ideas often held back by your writing that can often feel uninspired, lacking depth, truth and brevity when it hits the page? Is there room to take your writing to even deeper, writing from a more authentic place?
Spend a day with John Yorke, workshopping story ideas and refining the process with greater depth as you create a brand new TV show. Experience rapid idea execution as it would happen in a real writers room.
SOLD OUT… Spend the day with Linda and seven other screenwriters as you experience and learn how to write for TV under pressure and deadlines.
Are your great ideas often held back by your writing that can often feel uninspired, lacking depth, truth and brevity when it hits the page? Is there room to take your writing to even deeper, writing from a more authentic place?