with Julian Wilkins
Hop onto Zoom for some legal answers to some of the most common questions, then sign up to get a few minutes of facetime with a lawyer, in a Zoom breakout room.
Feedback from the Legal Clinic
- ‘The Legal Clinic was very helpful and cleared up a couple of legal points about intellectual property ownership that I wasn’t sure about. I’d definitely recommend it.’
Terry Comer, Screenwriter
- ‘Julian was easy to talk to and, happily, very reassuring about my project. I got advice I didn’t know I needed and it was really helpful. Talking to someone who understands how it all works – and who is on the writer’s side – was enormously helpful.’
Colleen Burns, Screenwriter
- ‘The Legal Clinic was a game changer for me’
Kati Royle, Screenwriter
- ‘I had a great experience at the legal clinic’
Jane Hamer, Screenwriter
- ‘Very impressed by the friendly and thoughtful advice we received at the Legal Clinic. We had contract and copyright questions to discuss and in both cases were given clear, constructive and unpatronising answers which set our minds at rest. Very highly recommended’
Eliza Pakenham, Screenwriter
- ‘I had a very helpful and useful half hour session with Julian which clarified many legal issues for me’
Norman Bissell, Screenwriter
Appearing in this session
Editor of Blue Pencil Laws Of Creativity Magazine
Wednesday 20th May
Supporting YOUR story! You have a great idea, You decide to write your story but the overwhelm of doubt, procrastination perhaps fear shows up? Harriet will share with you how to manage your mindset and Unleash your Warrior Within to inspire you to enjoy the process and create your passion.
Wherever you thought your story was going to fit into the global entertainment marketplace, that foundation is built on soft sand. Find specific strategies to function in the new paradigm in this inspirational and educational session.
Netflix’s subscription model gives inventive creators the opportunity to really stretch. Case in point: the story of former sitcom star (and talking horse) Bojack Horseman. Writer Alison Flierl joins us to chat about fully realizing your own creative vision.