The festival could not happen without the participation of our partners.
Would you like to partner with us? MORE HERE
- Final Draft is the professional’s choice and the entertainment industry standard in screenwriting software. www.finaldraft.com
- The ISA provides screenwriting resources and opportunities to writers around the world to better their skills www.networkisa.org
- Regent’s University and the School of Drama, Film and Media have played host to the festival since inception in 2010. www.regents.ac.uk
- The IFS is ranked as one of the best film schools in Germany.
- Robert McKee appears in London annually for his legendary STORY Seminar as well as his TV Drama Day (part of his GENRE Seminar). mckeestory.com
- Boost your TV career by mastering story structure with John Yorke. Learn how to create more effective stories that attract audiences everywhere. www.johnyorkestory.com
- BlueCat offers UK writers the Cordelia Award for Best UK Screenplay, Grand Prize $15K, Best Short $10K.
- ScreenCraft is an LA based screenwriting consultancy and contest platform, providing access to top professionals.
- An intensive 8-month full-time postgraduate course on TV writing and producing, based in Berlin and taught in English. www.serial-eyes.com
- Script Pipeline develops writers for film and television, connecting them with top producers, agents, and managers. scriptpipeline.com
- Creative Skillset empowers the Creative Industries to develop skills and talent. creativeskillset.org
Uniting creative minds by developing relationships, support and service opportunities amongst creative businesses. blueberrycreatives.co.uk
- London’s leading provider of practical filmmaking courses, based in Ealing Studios.
- Euroscript offers professional and practical creative screenwriting courses, consultation and screenwriting competitions for film and TV.
- Road Map gives screenwriters the tools needed to take their projects to the next level. www.roadmapwriters.com