A little something for the weekend!
Ever wonder if you’re a “real” writer? Well, how about these for the signs …
- You can never have enough coffee to keep you going – CHECK.
- Your friends and family are a tad sick of hearing about your latest writing project – CHECK.
- You have a stockpile of 15+ blank notebooks and journals and buy more faster than you fill them – CHECK.
- You turn down plans with family and friends so you can keep writing – CHECK.
- You think “this will make a great story” as you’re in the middle of an experience – CHECKCHECKCHECKCHECK!
Find out the other 21 things that mark you out in The Write Life’s 26 Obvious Signs You’re A Writer – worth a bookmark and/.or share for the animated .gifs alone!
Pass it on!
Remember – LondonSWF wants to hear from you! Why not send us an article on what something has taught you as a writer? Or maybe send us your filmmaking story? Or do us a round-up post of links you’ve found useful? Or something else? Click the links for the submission details & send your ideas &/or articles to Lucy V, TODAY.